Asalamualaiakum everyone, I hope that your Spring Break went well and that you're ready to start finishing out this semester on Monday. I want to inform everyone of the time change for Jumah because of Daylight Savings time which came in effect today. Jumah will inshallah be at 2:30pm, same room in classroom south (is posted on the board in the prayer room) and inshallah, I hope to see you there.