Asalaam-u-Alaikum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu, East Coast Muslims!

Isn't it about time we forget our worldly stresses and spend a rejuvenating weekend with our Muslim brothers and sisters from the East Side?? By now we’ve all heard about MSA EAST ZONE 2010, but it is finally time to take action! All you have to do is register; then get pumped up for an amazing weekend jam-packed with riveting lectures by esteemed scholars, unrivaled entertainment, awesome shopping, LOADS of free goods, and much MUCH more!

Come join us for this revolutionary event occurring APRIL 2-4featuring:

Shaykh Afdal Feroz Agad
Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
Shaykh Waleed Basyouni
Shaykh Yaser Birjas
Ustadth Hisham Mahmoud
Shaykh Muhammad Ninowy
Ustadh Abdel Hadi Honerkamp
Shaykh Omar Hussaini
Ustadha Syeda Zeba Hussaini
Wisam Sharieff
Imam Siraj Wahhaj

We GUARANTEE that you will leave East Zone completely SATISFIED and REFRESHED. Don’t miss out or you will definitely regret it!

Don't want to go through the hassles of booking a hotel? No problem! Just click that you want a hotel along with your registration, and we'll take care of the rest! This weekend is exactly what you need, so take advantage of this amazing opportunity and register now at http://ezusa.msanational.org/conference/

Now that you've been presented with an extraordinary chance to have halal fun, gain knowledge, and increase your iman all at the same time, what's stopping you from taking advantage of it? Don't delay a good deed! Register now and seek refuge from the evil whisperer who whispers in the hearts of mankind.

HOTEL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 19TH