Asalaam-u-Alaikum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu, East Coast Muslims!

Isn't it about time we forget our worldly stresses and spend a *rejuvenating
weekend* with our Muslim brothers and sisters from the East Side?? By now
we’ve all heard about *MSA EAST ZONE 2010*, but it is finally time to take
action! All you have to do is register; then get pumped up for an amazing
weekend *jam-packed* with riveting lectures by esteemed scholars, unrivaled
entertainment, awesome shopping, LOADS of free goods, and much MUCH more!

Come join us for this revolutionary event occurring *APRIL 2-4*, featuring:

*Shaykh Afdal Feroz Agad
Ustadha Zaynab Ansari
Shaykh Waleed Basyouni
Shaykh Yaser Birjas
Ustadth Hisham Mahmoud
Shaykh Muhammad Ninowy
Ustadh Abdel Hadi Honerkamp
Shaykh Omar Hussaini
Ustadha Syeda Zeba Hussaini
Wisam Sharieff
Imam Siraj Wahhaj*

We *GUARANTEE* that you will leave East Zone completely SATISFIED and
REFRESHED. Don’t miss out or you will definitely regret it!

Don't want to go through the hassles of booking a hotel? No problem! Just
click that you want a hotel along with your registration, and we'll take
care of the rest! This weekend is exactly what you need, so take advantage
of this amazing opportunity and register now at
http://ezusa.msanational.org/conference/

Now that you've been presented with an extraordinary chance to have halal
fun, gain knowledge, and increase your iman all at the same time, what's
stopping you from taking advantage of it? Don't delay a good deed! Register
now and seek refuge from the evil whisperer who whispers in the hearts of
mankind.

HOTEL REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 19TH