AsalamuAlaikum,

Did you hear the big news? Oh but you must have, everyone's talking about it!

Atlanta's hosting the best conference anyone has ever put together! Speakers from Al-Maghrib, Bayyinah, Sacred Living, Zaytuna..we got em all! And we have a very special guest attending, but you need to come to East Zone to see him in person. You know you'll be there, when else do you get to spend the weekend in Atlanta with Cool Muslims from across the East Coast? How are you going to miss our amazing entertainment night and the extravagant bazaar? It'll be ONE weekend you won't want to miss!

 So how about you register now so you pay LESS and get MORE prizes? Don't forget, early registration closes February 27th! Register before this date and you will automatically be entered in a raffle to win awesome prizes throughout the weekend! Wait, there's more...

Get your MSA to register, the more people who register EARLY the better PRIZES you all win:

10 registered/paid attendees = $5 off registration
20 registered/paid attendees = FREE Official EZ 2010 T-shirt
50 registered/paid attendees = Midnight Pizza Party

Come on, don't delay. Register now http://ezusa.msanational.org/conference/ to take advantage of these awesome prizes. Keep waiting and you'll miss out.

See the attached flyer for a complete list of speakers. If you have any questions or comments, email us at [log in to unmask]

Looking forward to seeing you InshaAllah April 2nd-4th, mark your calendars, because East Zone 2010 is the only thing you'll be thinking about that weekend, we guarantee it!

JazakumAllahu Khairun,

East Zone Board