Assalamu Alaikum, I am sure all of you have heard about the tragic events that occured in Haiti last night. Over a 100,000 people are believed to be dead and that number could reach over 500,000 according to some estimates. Over 3 Million people have been affected by the earthquakes. Haiti is already known as one of the poorest countries in the world and the current situation is one which they definitely cannot handle by themselves. Islamic Relief has organized a relief team for Haiti and the goal is to raise 1 Million dollars to help with the efforts. It's times like these when Muslims show their true spirit and I am asking all of you to once again come out and help as much as you can with this cause. Islamic Relief is a well known organization and you can be rest assured that your money will go to the right places. Similar situations have occurred in the past and we have always risen to the occasion and inshaAllah we will do the same this time. Please contact me if you would like to donate towards the cause. ANYTHING will help, be it a $5 donation or something more, every single penny will help. May Allah swt allow us to open our hearts (and pockets :)) to do as much as we can to help in this time of need for our Haitian brothers and sisters. JazakAllah Khair for all of your help.

Amjad. [log in to unmask] 678-570-7937 http://www.facebook.com/IslamicReliefUSA?ref=mf