Assalamu Alaikum,

As many of you know the 9th Annual ALIM Winter Program is coming up this MLK
Weekend (January 15th-18th, 2010) and will be held at ADAMS center in the
Greater DC area. The topic is Islam and the Secular State. I would truly
appreciate it if you could pass this flyer along to anyone you may know who
may be interested in attending and I also hope that you apply and attend
yourself. It will be a truly amazing weekend full of deep intellectual
dialogues and first hand learning from great scholars such as Dr. Muneer
Fareed, Dr. Abd al-Hakim Jackon, Dr. Ovamir Anjum and Imam Mohamed Majid.

For more information please visit www.alimprogram.com or email me at

See you MLK weekend in DC inshAllah!

Yasmin

--
Yasmin Hussein | Executive Director
American Learning Institute for Muslims | ALIM

T +1.202.425.8828 |  W www.alimprogram.com