Defend Islam!

Please show solidarity for Dar-e Abbas/Dar us-Salaam Mosque!

Dar-e Abbas/Dar us Salam mosque in Lilburn is suffering from harrasment of anti-Muslim residents who are trying to block their legal right to expand!

Dar-e Abbas mosque has been in Lilburn for 11 years and recently decided to expand and add a cemetery to accommodate its members. Anti-Muslim residents are trying to block the expansion, with excuses like:

·        “This is about hurting our community, this is about hurting our kids”

·        “I just don't like Muslims and I don't want them taking over our neighborhood”

·        "This is not what Lilburn needs. This is a Christian community, and they are anti-Christian."

(actual quotes from CBS Channel 9, and The Gwinnett Daily Post)

Please wear green in solidarity, and join us at the town hall meeting on November 12th at 7:30 P.M. at

Gwinnett Justice and Administration Center

75 Langley Drive, Lawrenceville, 30045

to support Dar-e Abbas and their LEGAL RIGHT TO EXPAND!

For more information, or if you need a ride to the meeting (carpools available!) please contact us:

Phone: (404) 954-1252

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://lilburngreen.tk