Asalaamu'Alaikum All,

Alhamdulilah, the Islamic Cultural Fair was a hit! Thank you to all those who participated and came out! May Allah reward you for all of your efforts insha'Allah.

The EID PICNIC with the other MSA's across Atlanta will be SATURDAY, OCT 10 from 11am-5pm. If you have not signed up to bring food, please email Zahra at <[log in to unmask]> or Farheen at  <[log in to unmask]>.
If it rains, we will postpone until further notice. If there is no rain, we'll see you there!!

Don't forget your PENNIES, COINS and CASH for the penny war! Look at the attachment for further details.

GSU MSA