FAA Hiring (AGE : 18 - 31)

The Federal Aviation Association is taking applications for air traffic
controller school.  With some effort they could reach a salary of over
$100,000 with benefits in about 3 years! You need only a high school diploma
to apply and credit is given for college on the exam.
http://www.faa.gov/jobs/job_opportunities/airtraffic_controllers

Fill out the application immediately - even if you will not attend
immediately - it's the federal government and it may take them months to
call. The key is to apply NOW.
http://jobs.faa.gov/asap_detail.asp?vac_id=112697 There will be a lot of
retirements coming up rather quickly and they need to line up training to
accommodate these openings. It's my understanding that the FAA rarely has an
open application such as this and that the jobs are coveted.

Shared with me by a friend.

I hope you pass this information on to family & friends.

Tazar J. Gissentanner
Instruction Department
University Library
Georgia State University