Asalaamu'Alaikum & Peace be unto Everyone,

Just a reminder that our 5th Annual Ramadan Awareness Dinner will be held this Thursday, September 10 at 7:00pm. If you want to bring any food items for the dinner, please contact Zahra H. <[log in to unmask]> as soon as possible!

The Kaiser Permanente Walk, which will be going on at the same time, will be utilizing all of Courtland Street and Piedmont Ave (http://www.kpcorporaterunwalk.com/resources/routemap08.pdf). The location of the dinner, in Alumni Hall, falls in between the two streets.

Please excuse this mishap and spread the word about this parking issue. We will be sending out more information on where to park as soon as we hear from  the school on which parking decks will be open during this time. Until then, please familiarize yourself with Decks N and G and keep in mind that Courtland and Piedmont will be closed <http://www.gsu.edu/images/AuxiliaryImages/visitorparkingmap.pdf>

Thank you!