Asalaamu'Alaikum & Peace be unto Everyone,

Just a reminder that our 5th Annual *Ramadan Awareness Dinner* will be held
this *Thursday, September 10 at 7:00pm*. If you want to bring any food items
for the dinner, please contact Zahra H. <[log in to unmask]> as soon as
possible!

The Kaiser Permanente Walk, which will be going on at the same time, will be
utilizing all of Courtland Street and Piedmont Ave (
http://www.kpcorporaterunwalk.com/resources/routemap08.pdf). The location of
the dinner, in Alumni Hall, falls in between the two streets.

Please excuse this mishap and spread the word about this parking issue. We
will be sending out more information on where to park as soon as we hear
from  the school on which parking decks will be open during this time. Until
then, please familiarize yourself with Decks N and G and keep in mind that
Courtland and Piedmont will be closed <
http://www.gsu.edu/images/AuxiliaryImages/visitorparkingmap.pdf>

Thank you!