AssalaamuAlaikum Everyone!

InshaAllah (God-willingly), GSU will be hosting their annual Ramadan Awareness Dinner on September 10th. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity to learn about Ramadan, and enjoy a dinner from around the world on us!

We encourage everyone who comes to the Dinner to donate whatever money they can to our cause for this year, Grady Memorial Hospital.

Doors open at 7:00pm, and dinner is free!

Make sure to RSVP by September 5th by emailing [log in to unmask] (subject line: RAD). Even if you have RSVP'd to the facebook event, please email us so that we can keep a running total of the number of people to expect.

I have attached the flyer for the Ramadan Awareness Dinner. Please print out several copies, and distribute them to your friends or post them around campus! We hope to see you September 10th inshAllah!