Assalaamualikum Everyone,

I hope that this message finds you in the best of health and iman. I would like to remind everyone that membership dues for MSA are $5 each semester ($10 for the entire year). They can be paid by putting them in the Donations Box in the Prayer Room. The Prayer Room code will be changed for fall semester inshAllah, and only members will recieve the new code. I encourage everyone to pay their dues as soon as possible inshAllah.

--
Anaam Mohammed

"Verily, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all for Allah (swt), the Cherisher of the Worlds." -The Holy Quran (6:163)