Pakistan Emergency Crisis
Islamic Relief Fund Raising Dinner

As-Salaam Alaikum

The current situation in Pakistan has hit a new level of intensity. The number of internally displaced persons (IDPs) in Pakistan has reached about 2.5 million. This is almost one-fourth of Georgia's population. About 70 football stadiums could be filled with these people. 80% of those who have been displaced are women and children.

Please join Islamic Relief as it hosts a dinner to raise much needed funds to give relief to our brothers and sisters suffering at this time.  You can purchase tickets in advance from me,  Bro. Kasim Hasan or you can purchase them at the door.  Ticket cost is $20.00.  May Allah(swt) guide and protect us all.

Contacts: Kasim Hasan 678 412-5562 [log in to unmask] or Sumiyyah A. Rasheed 404 849-0392

Where & When
Ashianna Banquet Hall
5675 Jimmy Carter Blvd. #101
Norcross, GA 30096