Asalaam Alaikum.

Please see the attached flyer for the May meeting of MMADV. Alhamdulillah, the last two meetings have been successful and we are continuing our plans of going to a different masjid every month to meet all the different Atlanta Muslim communities. This month we will be at the West End Community Center.

This meeting is for BROTHERS ONLY (ages 10 and up). Although women and men need to do this work together, the goal now is for men to take ownership, responsibility and accountability for their actions and those of other men. As we say at Men Stopping Violence, We are the work.

Please attend and also forward to your friends. Our esteemed brother, Imam Nadim Ali, will be speaking as well.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Bro. Shyam Sriram

(404) 964-1952