Alhumdullilah masjid Al-Mumineen will be hosting its 2nd annual Family day.
Here is the flyer for the event. Insha'Allah, we are looking for the
following:

   -  Volunteers to work at various table conducting childrens activities
   such as face painting, henna, arts and crafts etc. All materials needed to
   conduct these activities will be provided.
   -  Volunteers to coordinate various sports activities
   -  People to donate food items. All food items sold will benefit the
   masjid directly, as all the proceeds will be going to them. If you can't
   give your time, this is a really good way to help.

We really need volunteers in order to make this event a success inshallah.
If you or anyone you know is interested in volunteering for this very
active, deserving community can contact me directly at

Jazakh'Allah Khair for your help!

Sumaira Akber