Dear MSA members: SALAAM ALAYKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH,

Dr. Shamsi, a professor in chemistry at Georgia State, has informed me that he has a Muslim student from Pakistan coming for his Ph.D. He will be here in May is looking for a place to stay. If you know of anyone who is looking for roommate, or some affordable apartments in highly populated Muslim areas that would be of great benefit and help to our brother. Please, try to reply back <[log in to unmask]> as soon as possible because he will be here soon. May ALLAH reward you for your efforts.

Jazakullah Khayr