Asalaam Alaikum,

My name is Shyam K. Sriram and I am the coordinator of Muslim Men Against Domestic Violence (MMADV), a new men’s educational initiative from the Baitul Salaam Network, Inc. We would like to invite all Muslim men in Atlanta, ages 10 and above – regardless of ethnicity, nationality, age or ideology – to attend our April discussion from 12 – 1 p.m. on Saturday, April 25th at Al-Farooq Masjid in the Abu Bakr Hall.

Please see the attached flyer. Insha’Allah, Brother Nadim Ali and I will both be speaking. This event is for MEN ONLY.

May Allah (SWT) put baraka in this organization and event and may He give us the taufiq to defend women everywhere.

Shyam K. Sriram

(Purdue '02, Georgia State '06)

Dept.of Business and Social Sciences,

Georgia Perimeter College - Clarkston