Asalaam Alaikum,

My name is Shyam K. Sriram and I am the coordinator of Muslim Men Against
Domestic Violence (MMADV), a new men’s educational initiative from the
Baitul Salaam Network, Inc. We would like to invite all Muslim men in
Atlanta, ages 10 and above – regardless of ethnicity, nationality, age or
ideology – to attend our April discussion *from 12 – 1 p.m. *on *Saturday,
April 25th at Al-Farooq Masjid in the Abu Bakr Hall.*

Please see the attached flyer. Insha’Allah, Brother Nadim Ali and I will
both be speaking. This event is for MEN ONLY.

May Allah (SWT) put *baraka* in this organization and event and may He give
us the *taufiq* to defend women everywhere.

*Shyam K. Sriram*

(Purdue '02, Georgia State '06)

Dept.of Business and Social Sciences,

Georgia Perimeter College - Clarkston