AssalamoAlaikum,

I would like to remind all of you inshaAllah about our Fourth Annual Humanitarian Relief dinner coming up this Sunday April 26th at 6:00 pm!

We are going to be raising funds for Orphans as well as kids and families affected by the Ghaza conflict recently. It has been a while now but as we all know, there were people who lost everything and now have to build from the ground up and they need our help! So i urge you to come and join us for this great event and show your support for those who can't help themselves.

And best of all...BABA ALI is going to be there!!!!

Tickets are only $20 and include dinner.
Parking is available across the street at M deck.

Place:
Georgia State University Ballroom
44 Courtland St.
Atlanta GA 30303

You can email me or msg me on FB for more info iA.

See You ALL there inshaAllah!

JazakAllah khair.

--
Salaams,
Khadija Taufique

"Is there any reward for good other than good? Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?"