SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Software Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 00:56:42 -0500
Rob Clewley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi - here's something for now!
> Speak later,
> Rob

Sorry, It took me two days to update the web-site. I was busy. Here
it is

http://www2.gsu.edu/~matpxp/SwIG/Resources/python.html

Short review of the books would be desirable as well as a link to
"How to install Python instead of MATLAB".

I also updated the main page. I will write all that Unix related topics
including C but I have no plans to write anything about Perl, Haskell,
and MATLAB. I left dead links as place holders since I know for the
fact that there are people lurking on this mailing list who can write
that topics. I would be more than happy to add more links if there are
people who will be willing to write pages.

I also did try to put to the link to our web-site on

http://listserv.gsu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=SWIG

After playing for about 1 hour I gave up for now. The problem is that
I can not enter HTML code but only regular text. So when I enter the
hyper link it is not alive.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac

P.S. Rob you forgot to mention that PyCon is held in Atlanta.
http://us.pycon.org/2010/about/

I would have updated the web-site with it.