SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 18:08:34 -0500
Art Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Predrag,
>     That works for me.  I am not familiar with "Paul Erdos room" -- is
> that a named meeting room or someone's office.  Advise.
>
> I look forward to meeting.
>
> Art

I apologize, I should have been more precise. The first meeting will be
held at COE 796 (also known as Paul Erdos room) on the 7th floor,
30 Pryor Street. Paul Erdos room is actually small lecture hall used for
seminars and colloquium at the Department of Mathematics.

Predrag