SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:52:40 -0500
Dear All,

I just got of the phone with Miss Jing He. She graciously agreed to
talk to members of the SwIG group about Java Applets. Her availability
for next week (she is a student taking classes) is as follows.

Monday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Tuesday-Thursday she is available 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

On Friday she can speak from 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM.

If you are interested in attending Java Applets talk please let me know
as soon as possible which of the above works best for you. I need to
let her know when we want her to talk to us. If you are not planing to
attend please disregard this spam mail.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac