SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:43:48 -0500
Dear All,

This is just an appology and advance notice that I will be updating our
web-site

http://www2.gsu.edu/~matpxp/SwIG/swig.html

this week. Obviously, it will take a long time to fully populate the
web-site but I am hopping at least to upload list of speakers, topics,
and a few other elementary things for starters. If anybody wants to
help or add some documentation please let me know.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac