SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:48:54 -0500
Dear All,

I would like to kick start first meeting of the SwIG group. I was
wondering if people have any objections on meeting next Wednesday at
3:00 PM at Paul Erdos room. I would expect that we spend about
10-15 minutes soliciting talks for the spring semester. I am also
planing to give a short demo about Virtual Computing Lab of Georgia
State University and its capabilities. If you always dreamt of using
Supper Computer but you never had the chance on Wednesday you will be
able to try for yourself.

Most Kind Regards,
Predrag Punosevac