SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Software Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 2010 17:30:48 -0400
Dear All,

Our next meeting will be held in COE 796 aka. Paul Erdos room, on
Wednesday 7th of April 2010 from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM. The speaker is Mr.
Jason Marcell a graduate of Georgia Tech University and from the fall of
this year a graduate student at the Department of Computer Science at
Cornel University. He will be talking about revision control systems and
in particularly about Subversion (SVN for short). As usual the talk will
be geared towards people who have never used any revision control
systems before but they want to start using it immediately. I will make
available the exact title of the talk and the abstract on our web-page
as soon as I receive from Mr. Marcell. Also after the talk we will make
available slides and short documentation on our web-site.

Have a happy Eastern!
Predrag Punosevac

P.S. Dr. Bree's talk on LaTeX is postponed again due to the fact that we
would like to advertise it to a wider audience. We are working with Dr.
Florian to make it a part of Math Club Series.