SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Art Vandenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:03:14 -0500
Predrag,
    That works for me.  I am not familiar with "Paul Erdos room" -- is
that a named meeting room or someone's office.  Advise.

I look forward to meeting.

Art

On Feb 3, 2010, at 3:48 PM, Predrag Punosevac wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I would like to kick start first meeting of the SwIG group. I was
> wondering if people have any objections on meeting next Wednesday at
> 3:00 PM at Paul Erdos room. I would expect that we spend about
> 10-15 minutes soliciting talks for the spring semester. I am also
> planing to give a short demo about Virtual Computing Lab of Georgia
> State University and its capabilities. If you always dreamt of using
> Super Computer but you never had the chance on Wednesday you will be
> able to try for yourself.
>
> Most Kind Regards,
> Predrag Punosevac

Art Vandenberg
Account Representative
Strategic Alignment
Information Systems & Technology
404-413-4743
MS Information & Computer Science, Georgia Tech
MVA Painting & Drawing, Georgia State
Web page: http://www.gsu.edu/ist/acs/25735.html