SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Iwan Elstak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:30:23 -0500
Hi Predrag
Friday would be the best day for me!
If time conflicts are severe I could also come on Tuesday or Thursday
 Thank you for the organizing work.
 And thanks also to the student!

Iwan

Dr. Iwan Elstak
Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics
Georgia State University
Atlanta, GA 30303-3083, USA

Office: 404/413-6444
Fax:     404/413-6403
Email: [log in to unmask]
>>> Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]> 02/18/10 8:53 PM >>>
Dear All,

I just got of the phone with Miss Jing He. She graciously agreed to
talk to members of the SwIG group about Java Applets. Her availability
for next week (she is a student taking classes) is as follows.

Monday 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM

Tuesday-Thursday she is available 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM

On Friday she can speak from 1:00 PM- 2:00 PM.

If you are interested in attending Java Applets talk please let me know
as soon as possible which of the above works best for you. I need to
let her know when we want her to talk to us. If you are not planing to
attend please disregard this spam mail.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac