SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Hossein Andikfar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Software Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2010 10:57:22 -0400
Hi Predrag

Here is Rao's message. Sorry for forgetting about it.

  Rao Nagisetty    July 15 at 7:36am

My dear Predrag,
I remember you very well, iin fact one of the few who remember your complete name and your history in Toledo. Hope you forgave us for how we treated you. But it is past. How are you doing? Where are you working? I am very interested in what happened to you after UT?
Hossein mon ami,
How did you meet Predrag?