SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Software Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2010 00:56:56 -0400
Dear All,

Dr. Michael Stewart has generously agreed to be the last speaker of the
spring semester. He will talk Wednesday 04/21/2010 at 3:00 PM about
programming language Haskell. Haskell is a functional programming
language which is an excellent alternative to MATLAB. I will make the
title and the abstract of his talk available on our web-site as soon as
I receive them from Dr. Stewart.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac

P.S. I did receive talk slides and SVN cheet sheet from our last
speaker. I will be updating our web-site this weekend.