SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:37:57 -0500
Dear All,

This is a public solicitation for the 02/24/2010 3:00PM  lecture.
Namely some of us are interested to learn little bit about Java Applets.

http://java.sun.com/applets/

If you are willing to share your knowledge about Java applets please
respond to this e-mail.

The presentation should be accessible to everyone with minimal
programming experience. You will be expected to provide small snippet
of Java Applet code, as well as to demonstrate how to call the applet
from XHTML web-site. You will be also asked to show us how to test
applet using JRE on local machine.

If 02/24/2010 doesn't fit your schedule we could provide alternative
date and time.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac

P.S. I also asked Dr. Yi Pan the Chair of the computer science department
to send us a Ph.D. student who could give us a lecture. I will let you
know as soon as I get the answer from him.