SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 2010 02:56:24 -0500
Dear All,

I promise this is the last e-mail for tonight. I just want to see if
there is any interest in learning little bit more about GPUs and its
impact on High Performance Computing. In particular I would love to
hear from people who have experience with Tesla GPUs made by NVidia.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla_computing_solutions.html

If you have installed and used something like NVIDIA Tesla C1060 or
Tesla 20 series please enlighten us.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_tesla_c1060_us.html

If you have couple thousand dollars grant you are willing to spend on
a good computing processor and a good Tyan mother board please let us
know.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac