SWIG Archives

Software Interest Group

SWIG@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Predrag Punosevac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
software interest group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 01:58:47 -0500
Dear All,

I just want to let you know that I uploaded TeX/LaTeX resources to SwIG
web-site

http://www2.gsu.edu/~matpxp/SwIG/Resources/tex.html

I have no stamina tonight to write the review of the most significant
books ever written about TeX/LaTeX. I just listed them. I hope I will
provide you with the review in next couple of days.

Victor's book TeX by Topic is also freely available from his web-site

http://eijkhout.net/texbytopic/texbytopic.html

since it is out of print. Unlike other books listed Victor's book is
targeted towards Computer Science people who really want to learn about
internals of TeX engine from the deepest CS point of view.

I hope you enjoy.

Sincerely,
Predrag Punosevac