PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PIs of sponsored projects <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:13:43 +0000
[News from the Offi]

Dear Colleagues,

Georgia State University is a Gold Sponsor of the second annual city-wide Science Festival, March 21 - 28, 2015.  I encourage you and your family members to attend our events at Georgia State, and hope that you can encourage our students to attend as well.  Our events provide a great opportunity to showcase our strengths in science-related fields, as well as other areas such as art, design, sustainability, marketing, and hospitality.

Georgia State University is hosting the following events:
  Discovery Day on Saturday, March 21;
  Eureka Screen Series on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, March 23, 25, and 26;
  Fusion Gallery on Tuesday, March 24;
  Gyre Symposium on Thursday and Friday, March 26 and 27.

GSU festival event details are available at http://www.atlantasciencefestivalgsu.com<http://www.atlantasciencefestivalgsu.com/>. Information about the festival events at GSU and at other locations can be found at the Atlanta Science Festival website<http://www.atlantasciencefestival.com/>.

Sincerely yours,

James Weyhenmeyer, PhD
Vice President for Research and Economic Development, Georgia State University
Chair, Georgia State University Research Foundation

Copyright  2014 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.