PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Powell Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Powell Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2012 19:28:04 +0000
Dear Research Investigators,

We have received many questions about what defines cost share or what can be assigned as cost share in a sponsored award proposal.  We would like to direct you to our Cost Sharing Policy and Procedures document on the University Research Services & Administration website Manuals, Policies & Procedures page (http://www.gsu.edu/research/manuals.html - first item under Proposal Development). This document should answer most of your questions and provide useful guidance as you address cost share in your proposals.  Of course, if this document does not address your specific questions or if you need further clarification about anything in the document, please do not hesitate to contact me (mswahn@gsu,edu, 404-413-1148).

Very sincerely,
Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate V.P. For Research