PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Kelly Renee Powell Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:50:43 +0000
It has come to our attention the survey html link in the message below doesn't work properly. We apologize for this inconvenience.  Sometimes when we copy and paste a link into Outlook, the link will no longer work.

The survey should only take five minutes of your time and all responses submitted are anonymous. Your feedback will help us tremendously to move forward in improving our research communication with the university community. If you are willing, please click here to begin survey:
<http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Research-Survey-for-the-GSU-University-Community>http://sgiz.mobi/s3/Research-Survey-for-the-GSU-University-Community

The survey participation deadline is Monday, November 21, 2011.

Sincerely,
Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate VP for Research