PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Powell Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Powell Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 14:53:15 +0000
Dear GSU Investigators and Research Administrators,

At your request, we have created a procedural document that provides detailed information about the transfer of sponsored awards to and from Georgia State University. Many of the steps in the grant transfer process require direct action from the Principal Investigator on the award as well as assistance from applicable administrative levels. Therefore, we encourage you to review this document, which will be maintained on the GSU website under the University Research Services & Administration (URSA) Manuals, Policies & Procedures webpage<http://www.gsu.edu/research/manuals.html>.

We welcome your feedback on this procedure or any other issues related to the conduct of research at Georgia State University: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Sincerely,

Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate V.P. For Research