PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2011 12:43:06 -0500
GSU faculty and investigators,

Attached below is the January 2011 issue of Principal Investigator newsletter.
January 2011 Issue Feature articles include:
·           Think Before Signing that Document
·           Negotiating Career Deals For Two
·           Turning Staff Disputes Into Positive Change
·           The Dysfunctional Lab: Causes, Solutions
·           Safeguard Invention With a Good Notebook
·           And Much More…

Back issues through February 2010 are available from our office (University Research Services & Administration).  Email Kelly Stout ([log in to unmask]) if you would like to get any of these back issues and please specify which issues you want.

We hope you enjoy this issue and find some valuable information within its pages.  If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly Stout (contact information below).
sincerely,
Kelly P. Stout, Ph.D.
Strategic Research Initiatives
Georgia State University