PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PIs of sponsored projects <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:13:15 +0000
Attached is the August issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News . The newsletter has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions ([log in to unmask]). Remember that the newsletter is a copyrighted document made available on a subscription basis. Please do not post the newsletter on an open website.