PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
PIs of sponsored projects <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2013 14:44:38 +0000

[News from the Offi]

From the Office of the Associate Vice President for Research

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Cayuse424 workgroup, I would like to announce that we will soon begin working with a few select departments to pilot Cayuse424 with final implementation across campus expected later this year.

To ensure the GSU research community has an opportunity to learn more about this web-based application and to ask questions, we invite you to attend a Cayuse424 information session on Friday, April 19 at 1:30 p.m. in 675 Urban Life. During the event, Georgia State University's Cayuse vendor will present an overview of the web-based application and conduct a Q&A session. Registration is not required for this event.

If you are not familiar with Cayuse424, it is a web-based application created specifically to simplify the creation, review, approval and electronic submission of grant proposals. Cayuse424 delivers an advanced validation engine that cuts development time, eliminates rework and improves first-time Grants.gov submission success rates to near perfect. If you have any questions regarding Cayuse424, or the upcoming information session, feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

I look forward to seeing you on April 19.

Sincerely,

Monica H. Swahn, Ph.D.
Associate Vice President for Research
Professor, Public Health

Copyright  2013 Georgia State University, All rights reserved.