PIS Archives

PIs of sponsored projects

PIS@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Kelly Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PIs of sponsored projects <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 14:27:58 +0000
Dear Colleagues,

Attached is the August 2014 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News. This newsletter comes out in the middle of each month and contains both articles and links to resources on the web; it has been formatted so that readers can click on embedded hot links to find more information on subjects of interest. We are providing the newsletter in pdf and MS-Word formats (attached) so that readers can select the format that works best for them.

We hope you find the newsletter useful and informative, and we welcome your feedback and suggestions. Thanks for your subscription!

Please remember that the newsletter is a copyrighted document made available on a subscription basis. Please do not post the newsletter on an open website.