MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Anaam Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2009 13:05:28 -0400
Assalaamualikum Everyone,

I hope that this message finds you in the best of health and iman. I would
like to remind everyone that membership dues for MSA are $5 each semester
($10 for the entire year). They can be paid by putting them in the Donations
Box in the Prayer Room. The Prayer Room code will be changed for fall
semester inshAllah, and only members will recieve the new code. I encourage
everyone to pay their dues as soon as possible inshAllah.

--
Anaam Mohammed

"Verily, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death are all
for Allah (swt), the Cherisher of the Worlds." -The Holy Quran (6:163)