MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 14:34:23 -0400
As-Salaamu-Alaikum:

Belated Eid Mubarak!

This is an invite to all local MSA leaders, movers, and/or shakers, to
garner your participation and support for Muslim Day 2009!

Muslim Day is an annual, collective community event organized by the Atlanta
Majlis Ash-Shura, a consultative body made up of local masajid. Muslim Day
has been going on for about five years now; last year, over 5,000 muslims
came out to enjoy the event!

As with any event this size, volunteers are probably THE most integral
part--and we need plenty of volunteers this year.  We are inviting you to
come out and attend the next meeting for Muslim Day 2009, which will be held
at the following venue:

*Al-Farooq Masjid*
*Abu Bakr Hall (downstairs)*
*Sunday, September 27, 2009*
*3:30 PM *

See you there, Inshallah!

Ihsan Muhammad
Secretary, Atlanta Majlis Ash-Shura

PS: If you do not wish to participate and would like your name and info
removed from the email and contact list, please reply with "Remove me from
Email and Contact List" in the subject header, and I will make sure to
respectfully remove your name and info.
--
اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد الفاتح لما أغلق والخاتم لما سبق
ناصر الحق بالحق والهادي إلى صراطك المستقيم