MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Anaam Mohammed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 00:09:05 -0400
AssalaamuAlaikum Everyone!

InshaAllah (God-willingly), GSU will be hosting their annual Ramadan
Awareness Dinner on September 10th. Take advantage of this amazing
opportunity to learn about Ramadan, and enjoy a dinner from around the world
on us!

We encourage everyone who comes to the Dinner to donate whatever money they
can to our cause for this year, Grady Memorial Hospital.

Doors open at 7:00pm, and dinner is free!

Make sure to RSVP by September 5th by emailing [log in to unmask] (subject
line: RAD). Even if you have RSVP'd to the facebook event, please email us
so that we can keep a running total of the number of people to expect.

I have attached the flyer for the Ramadan Awareness Dinner. Please print out
several copies, and distribute them to your friends or post them around
campus! We hope to see you September 10th inshAllah!