MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

From:
Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:47:35 -0400
The email was actually about a Shiah mosque called Dar-e Abbas, NOT the
Sunni Masjid called Dar-us-Salam. Dar-us-Salaam is on 3122 Cruze Road in
Lawrenceville, and although they are also having zoning issues mostly with
the local community, they are not facing quite the same thing as Dar-e
Abbas. Dar-e Abbas, however, is located on 5064 Lawrenceville Highway in
Lilburn.