MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:49:13 -0500
[image: Eid_Mubarak.gif]
EID MUBARAK!

Because of the time change, the *second shift for Jummah has been pushed up
at 2:55pm* since Asr comes in at 3:17pm.
Therefore, there will be one shift at 2:00pm and another at 2:55pm.

Also, don't forget to become a member. Only registered members will recieve
the NEW code to the prayer room next semester!

*Community Announcements:*

1. Eid-Ul-Adha
Eid will be on the 16th of November InshAllah, Eid salat will be at 8:30am
sharp at Al-Farooq Masjid and a second salat will be at 9:00am.

2. Sign Up: Webcast: "Gender Relations for the MSA Activist"

The MSA Educational Task Force is pleased to announce the launch of a
monthly scholar webcast. Our first program will be "Gender Relations for the
MSA Activist" by Dr. Altaf Hussain and a COMPASS trainer. Please fill out
the following form and we will soon send you login information for the
webcast on November 30th, 2010! To sign up, click
here<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=snewdbcab&et=1103921826758&s=16723&e=0017Bz98jNeP26P3AFDkFLh7puG4CuzWsTN5pMI5l1sEJmw8S4caUnkWl69CX3MrltbbmTcpXhAuoIHd6nLeFaVwvWHNm5Zjb6f9rTQ9UeugFBDS8V4IllG9A==>

3. Looking to Get Married?

Masjid Al-Farooq of Atlanta has started an initiative to accept information
for single individuals looking to get married. Please email
[log in to unmask] for more information or submit your
information. Wali information required.

4. Dar-un-Noor Sunday School Needs Volunteers!!

Dar-un-Noor Sunday School is planning on providing students with the
opportunity to simulate hajj in the DNS building.  Since this event is
taking place on *Sunday November 21*, we are urgently looking for volunteers
in the following capacities
Creative individuals to create sets for the Kaabah, Jumaraat,  Mina,
Muzdalifa, Zam Zam, Arafat, etc.
Writers to create a script for the guides
Guides to lead a group of 10 students through the "hajj"
Adminisrative folks to manage logistics and ensure smooth movement of the
program
Our creative cap *meeting* for this will take place on November 14 @ 12:30pm
in the Dar-un-Noor Basement.  We look forward to seeing you there.

Did you read this email? The first person to reply with their Panther ID #
and name gets waived dues for this semester!