MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 28 May 2010 00:33:10 -0400
Join the MSA's of Atlanta for a Back-to-School Picnic at Grant Park!

The picnic is open to everyone, regardless of their association with any
given MSA.

[image: grant park.jpg]

*Date:* Saturday, July 17, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Location: Grant Park, 590 Boulevard SE, Atlanta, GA

This event will be a POTLUCK, so please contact your MSA President to
coordinate.
GT Adel Haque [log in to unmask]
GSU Khalil Shakir [log in to unmask]
KSU Ali Abedi [log in to unmask]
Emory Sami Tabbaa [log in to unmask]
GPC-Clarkston Musa Al-Karim [log in to unmask]

There will be a grill and pavilion, along with games and activities,
insha'Allah!

Don't forget to arrange carpooling!
DIRECTIONS
I85/I75 South: take I20 East towards Augusta.
Take exit 59A, Boulevard/Zoo Atlanta/Cyclorama and turn right onto
Boulevard.
Drive 0.5mi and the parking lot will be on your left.

The MSA's will also be competing in "Penny Wars" so please bring all your
spare change:
[image: penny wars.jpg]