MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Mailing list for the Muslim Student Association at GSU <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:17:06 -0700
*[image: bism.gif]
*
*
*
***No Halaqah** on Thursday! The Council of Interfaith will be hosting a Lunch
N' Learn: Faith Perspectives on Illegal Immigration*
Join the Interfaith Council, including MSA & Project Nur for this panel
discussion on interfaith perspectives on illegal immigration in the U.S. We
will have Amjad Taufique of the Islamic Speakers Bureau representing the
Muslim perspective. There will also be free food!!!

*Eid Celebration & the Abrahamic Story of Sacrifice across Faiths*
Join us for an Eid Dinner and to learn about the Story of Sacrifice in the
Abrahamic Faiths & its significance to Eid al-Adha!
Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:00-7:00PM in Urban Life Lobby (West Exhibit
Area)

*Thank you for your attendance at the Emergency MSA Meeting*
We have successfully found individuals to run the MSA in the years to come!
If you are interested in taking up a responsibility in the MSA and were not
able to come to the meeting, please email Safia Ansari at
[log in to unmask] or call me at 678 667 0723 as soon as possible! Most
positions are filled but we can use all the help we can get!
**Most training for positions will be begin with the Eid Celebration Event
in November!