MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Safia Ansari <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 31 Oct 2009 13:18:21 -0400
*Salam Everyone,*

*We at Karachi Broast and Grill want to thank you for your support, without
which we wouldn’t have made it a month or much less, a whole YEAR! *
*

Tuesday, Nov 3rd is our FIRST ANNIVERSARY and to show our appreciation, we
would like to offer you this deal which will be good only for that day.
Please print the coupon attached. Feel free to share this email.
*

*Thanks,*

*Arman Anwar, Karachi Broast and Grill*