MSA Archives

MSA@LISTSERV.GSU.EDU

Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:22:44 -0400
Asalaamu'Alaikum once again,

It has come to my attention that my previous email was not clear. I wanted
to make clear that the Prayer Room code will be emailed out to registered
MSA members, regardless of whether or not they have paid their dues. I
mentioned dues in my last email solely as a reminder.

Due to security issues last year with the prayer room, we cannot email out
the code to our entire mailing list. Again, only registered members will
receive notice of the new code. Please become a member before the semester
starts.

Safia Ansari
Sister's Vice President
Muslim Student Association